Todays Payment

Well, everyday is payout day for me in Instant2U world. Look at my screen shot for today:


Add Image






Look at my stats below. I started with $42 and so far been paid $83.44! That is almost 100% of total profit earned already!



I am rolling back my profits now. My plan is to reupgrade each 2 days, so that I will have 5 active upgrades everyday. For 1 unit, I'll be able to earn $1.96 per day, times by 5, so that my daily earning is going to be: $9.8.

In 2 days, I will be able to accumulate $19.60. Will minus $14 for upgrade and I will have $5.60 per 2 days or $2.8 per each day. I know, that is not much, but I think that's quite a nice earning for a Newbie (starter) like me. And for a Malaysian like me, USD$2.80 is equal to almost RM9.52! That's quite a big amount of money for a passive income.

So, if you are thinking about making some passive income like me... Come and join me. I would love to have you as my new member. Check out this site at: http://instant2u.com/?ref=1723

Act now if you want to make some extra incomes. Cheers!
Posted on 12:38 AM by duitpoket and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: