My newest MegaLido's Stats.















Just like to share what I have already earned. So far, profit made is $16.76. I have another 3 units which will give me back $8.64 each. So, total I will have altogether is going to be: $126.68. Which means, total of profits I am going to make is: $126.68 - $84 = $42.68!!

I know, it is nothing much to brag about, but for a small player like me, who just upgrade small units, this is quite an achievement!

I havent seen an autosurf that can maintain this kind of momentum for more than 2 months but MegaLido is really an exceptional. Members are definitely making money here!

So, do consider on joining this site. http://www.megalido.com/?ref=356 . And dont forget, my offer of 100% RCB is still open. Email me at duitpoket08@gmail.com for more details. I would really like to help you guys to get some good passive income....
Posted on 3:12 PM by duitpoket and filed under , , , , , | 0 Comments »

0 comments: