Megalido's Payment.




Another QUICK payout from MegaLido. I am really amazed, how actually Michael is doing his work. With 17K++ of members within this program, it sure make him doesnt have enough time daily. But he still manage to pay his members (such as ME) on time. The TOS says that payment will be sent in 48 hours, but my payment NEVER exceeded that time frame. Usually in just within 4-5 hours, and that makes me a very satisfied member.

People are making HUGE profit with this one (I know, because I AM!). For those who are still out there, who are having doubt with this program, why not join? Now is the best time for you to join the army of MegaLido. Lets catch up the wave together! http://www.megalido.com/?ref=356

Gonna make another upgrade today. So, I will have to wait until 7 pm (Malaysia time) before I can buy another one. Will post later. See ya! And have a great day.
Posted on 2:27 PM by duitpoket and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: