My first ... whatever.

W E L C O M E ! !

This is my first attempt to write a blog (in English.. of course). Since my English is pretty rustic (or bad some might say) so please excuse me. I am not very good in expressing things. Some people even think that I am a cold person. But, you need to know me to love me.

Okay, enuff said about me. The reason why I create this blog is to share with you some online opportunities that are available. This rambling will be based entirely on my own expreriences. The type of oppotunities you will find here are likes: PTR (Paid To Read), PTC (Paid To Click), Autosurfs and also HYIPs. And mind you, I am a lazy person, so I wont be updating this Blog regularly (:P) But if you keep on coming here, sometimes you might get lucky to find my updates. And probably, they will help you on your online ventures of seeking money.

Okay... I am stopping my rambling for now before you guys got tired of reading this. Hope you guys will come again and stop here sometimes to read my posts... See ya!
Posted on 2:25 AM by duitpoket and filed under , , , , | 0 Comments »

0 comments: