MEGALIDO, The number 1 Autosurf!

This one is surely a winner! So far, everybody are making money with this site. For me, I had 4 expired upgrades which were paid in less than 3 hours after expired. (And still having 1 upgrade which is still running...and is going to expired on this October 13th...Ooohh..I cant wait!!). I am a small player btw. Bought 1 unit (which cost me $6) everytime I upgraded (but the last one, I even bought 3 units, which costs me $18...But I dont mind because I have a very good feeling about this site.. And I even used the Interests that I got from my expired upgrades to purchase this last one.)

Mind you, I have not playing with autosurf for the last 4 years or so... I got scammed a lot before, and so I just quit! But this site gives me a good feeling! I dont know how to describe it, but I do have a lot of faith with this site.
Posted on 4:11 AM by duitpoket and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: