Newest Update - Some more payments.


Got some more payments for the last couple of days. The screenshot above came from X-mails.biz, the site which is owned by a well known honest W/master named Nitinkumar. He has been in this industry for quite some times, and he always pay his members on weekends, as long as you are active at his site.

I have one affiliate page here which you can check here: http://x-mails.biz/pages/duitpoket.php?refid=duitpoket

Another payment I received was from CastlesGold. Payment was made by Jennifer.
CastlesGold is another awesome site which has been paying me on time all this time. Total earned from this site is already at $84.50. Thanks Jennifer for the payment.


And another update from Ieatm. Payment is in everyday, no matter holiday or not. Even pays on weekend. So far I've received 8 automatic payouts, and hope this program will stay on longer. At least till i get back my initial deposit. Look what I have in my account:



And below are the payment I received for the past 3 days. I havent got the time to update my blog for the past 3 days so I decided to combine all the payments into one screenshot.

So, check out the program here: http://www.ieatm.com/?ref=angahmuar
Posted on 4:44 AM by duitpoket and filed under , , , , , , , , | 0 Comments »

0 comments: