Vale's Payout and another one from CastlesGold.

Today's payout is from ValePTR. $8.95 into my LR account. These is collected from 2 weeks of promoting my Affiliate Page and also some clickings. Will see how much i will make for next week.








And I am a bit surprise actually to receive another payment from Jennifer of CastlesGold. Really unexpected this one because I just got paid the day before..




Look at the screenshot below:





$0.43 in a day is so cool. And I already have $0.12 in my account now.
Very easy earner.. I am planning to buy the Affiliate page here if the cashouts are still running as smoothly like nowadays. Very impressive program, I must say. I hope that Jennifer will maintain her program like this for a long period of time.
Posted on 9:43 PM by duitpoket and filed under , , , , , | 0 Comments »

0 comments: