More randoms and 1 not random.

1 is from Mail4Egold, where I have an affiliate page there. I was thinking about requesting it when I have $10 in my account, but seems that Mario is so generous and paying before I already have that amount. Thanks a lot Mario. I am so happy with your program. See screenshot below:



And another one is from SoaringeaglePTR, as always. Lissa is always paying and I am a happy member:



And another one is from MentalEmails, another program that I enjoy doing the clickings. I like playing in Marvin's Room. It is sort of a Treasure Hunt, where you try to look for Marvin, and win some cool prizes. Free Banners impression, 500 points (I love this one!), $0.01, $0.005, and once I even won a $0.10! Free PTC for 250 clicks. Just love all the prizes. Payout is at $4.00 but usually can be requested when I reach $3.60. Points are useful, as i usually use them to promote my other ptps. The clickthroughs are awesome! And the Contest Click is great too, because you can win 1 and a quarter cents ($0.0125) when you won. And you only have to click 25 times to win them. I sometimes win twice or once or twice I won 3 times in a row.

And the screenshot is below:




Thanks for your reading.
Posted on 3:46 AM by duitpoket and filed under , , , , , | 0 Comments »

0 comments: