Today's Update.





First of all, updates on MegaLido. Seems like the program is having some difficulties with Liberty Reserve. At the moment, Liberty Reserve is not accepted at the site. Members who upgraded with Liberty Reserve in huge amount have to contact the admin to solve the problem. But members who upgrade in small amount is not affected with this changes.

I got paid some referal commision yesterday. I dont know who signed under me and made $30 upgrade. I really like to pay back your commission, as I have promised. So, if you are the person, pls email me at duitpoket08@gmail.com and tell me the name you used when you registered with the site, give me your LR number as well. I will pay you back what I got ($1.80 - 2cents for the fee that I received). This is your money. :)



And this one is from the expired upgrade. Paid as usual:




Posted on 10:49 PM by duitpoket and filed under , , , , , , , , , , , , | 0 Comments »

0 comments: